- Vata Skin Type
The Vata type is characterized by dry, rough, wrinkled, and thin skin with small pores. It is highly sensitive to dry windy weather and can get easily dehydrated. If not treated with care, vata skin can age faster and look dry and flaky always.
Tips for Vata Skin Care
- Apply products that contain a fusion of essential oils and natural herbs
- Try to minimize the level of your mental and emotional stress as it pumps out vital juices out of the skin and makes it dehydrated
- Drink at least 8 glass of water every day and consume juicy fruits in your regular diet
- Correct the Vata imbalance by taking Vata Churna and Vata Tea
- Pitta Skin Type
Pitta type is characterized by fair, sensitive, and soft skin. It is vulnerable to freckles and moles and has tolerance to hot and spicy food. In absence of proper care, this skin type can develop rashes, acne, or sunburns.
Tips for Pitta Skin Care
- Apply products that produce cooling effect on the skin
- Protect yourself from harsh Sun rays by applying natural Sun protection creams
- Avoid consuming hot and spicy food and exercising in the hot area
- Drink plenty of water every day and consume healthy organic food
- Avoid the application of chemical-based cosmetics
- Kapha Skin Type
People with Kapha type have oily, heavy, soft, dull, dense skin with large pores. Compared to other two types, this one is less prone to ageing and wrinkles. This skin type is susceptible to enlarged pores, excessive oil, blackheads, and pimples. If not treated well, it can develop cystic acne.
Tips for Kapha Skin Care
- Stay away from oily, fried, and heavy foods and switch to green leafy vegetables
- Detoxify your body with fruits and vegetables and keep your digestive system in order
- Consume Kapha Churna and Kapha Tea to correct the kapha imbalance in your body
- Drink plenty of water every day and eat more of fruits and green vegetables
After you have identified your skin type, the next step is to choose the right products. A right kind of skin care with right kind of products leads to healthy and glowing skin. The best way to do this is by opting for natural and herbal products. Market is flooded with natural skin care products but always remember that the word ‘natural’ is not regulated and the authenticity of its claim needs to be checked every time.
Exposure to pollutants and sun rays leads to a dull and dry skin. Most of us these days have a lifestyle that requires exposure to the outer environment. Over exposure to the external environment leaves our skins parched and lifeless. Indeed, proper skin care is a key to acquiring radiant skin for regaining the lost facial charm and also the confidence that is considered as the reflection of our inner strength.
Face masks are considered as the best way to enhance the appearance of the lifeless skin. Be it an oily, dry or normal skin, face packs help to cope well with the skin problems and also offer radiant skin.
There are numerous benefits of applying face masks on the facial skin. It moisturizes, tones, cleanses and rejuvenates the skin from within. There are several ready to use face masks available on the market these days for every skin type. Though, it is important to consider a face mask according to the age of a person. For example – a tightening face pack is not meant for the people of lesser age. It is best for the people in their forties or fifties as it aids in the lifting of the sagging skin.
Benefits of Using Face Masks
- Face masks are excellent cleaners that deeply cleanse the skin and rejuvenates the texture of the skin.
- Facial masks are the bleaching agents and aids in lightening the skin tone.
- Application of face masks helps in regaining the elasticity of the skin by making it firmer. If used on a regular basis, it prevents the skin from sagging that is often the result of aging.
- Face packs absorb the unwanted oil from the epidermis and open the clogged pores by removing the dead skin cells from the skin.
- It effectively deals with the problem of sun tanning and offers even skin tone to the entire face.
- It also works as a stress reliever by boosting up the flow of oxygen to the facial skin.
- As most of the face pack contain anti-oxidants, it aids in fighting the skin infections and helps to reduce skin dryness.
- If you are dealing with acne, scars or pimples on the surface of the skin, application of a good face mask on the skin are the best remedies to achieve significant results.
- Offers soft and supple skin for the user.
- Also, provides you with younger looking skin.
Definitely, knowing the perfect beauty care tips becomes the inevitable thing for them. You should see this condition as a normal thing, since it is a part of process. The first thing you need to know is about the way to prevent the hair breakage while you sleep. The tips can be applied for all hair types. You are recommended to wrap your hair up in silk or satin scarves. That should be done at night or sleep on silk or satin pillows.
And then, what are the other beauty care tips you must know very well? The next point you must know is about the perfect skin care tips. Sometimes, the teenagers have the wrong perception about the right idea of make up. They simply put the make up on their face. But, that is not the right thing. The key is in the inner beauty. Feeling beautiful inside, you will be more attractive to others on the outside.
Please remember that keeping your skin as natural as possible is the main important point in this explanation. So, it will be better to try and keep makeup in the most minimal way. You can be all out just for special occasions, such as parties. By paying attention to the beauty care tips above, you can perform the great natural beauty for everyone.
The main function of a concealer is to hide or offset the shadow under the eyes. It may also be used for elaborate makeup applications and to highlight certain features of the face. Concealers are often used in the area under the eyes because the eyes are set back to the sockets, thus creating a shadow. Also, the eye area has a thinner skin layer which leads to the surface veins becoming more noticeable and prone to discoloration.
For women who are fortunate to have no dark circles under the eyes, they can do away with the use of a concealer. Ideally, the concealer that you buy should match both your natural skin tone as well as the hue of your foundation. You can go one to two shades lighter. Choosing such a concealer will let it blend well with your foundation. Otherwise, you risk creating another color in the areas where the foundation and concealer overlap. A darker colored concealer can be used if the area under your eye has the same color as the rest of your face. Otherwise, you can apply your foundations minus a concealer. This is a very important thing to remember before putting other colors on your face.
Additionally, know that the concealer should be applied before the foundation. Use a pat and blend method in order to ensure that the concealer is applied to the right areas and will not be easily wiped away. After that, apply the foundation lightly on the area where the concealer was first applied and then blend. You can also apply the foundation first and then apply the concealer under your eyes.