The main reasons for skin that is dry are genetic makeup, dehydration, long working hours in hot and arid atmosphere, wide seasonal changes, hormonal changes, lack of protein in your diet, lack of vitamin E and B12 in your food, chronic anemia, chronic diseases which suppresses immune system and it could be a side effect of medicine used to treat a particular disease. The first step in dry skin treatment is identification of cause. If your diet is normal and you’re not anemic then consult with your doctor about the skin that is dry as it could be the side effect of a particular drug. Doctor might prescribe you medicated cream which can deal with the side effect. Dry skin becomes very common at the menopausal time because of hormonal changes.
A good beauty care product for skin that is dry is which has balanced formula of vitamins and moisturizers with long lasting effect. Try to use oil based cream for body skin care. For face choose face cream which is very light in nature and produces a thin film of oil which can prevent the moisture from getting lost. If you are facing skin in the summer season than use a moisturizer having SPF 30 or more. This prevents harmful UV radiation and heat to penetrate into your skin and prevent it from drying. Use vitamin E capsules or Olive oil and massage your hand and feet after bathing. This helps to rejuvenate your skin cells and prevents drying of skin. Avoid scrubbing when you are suffering from skin on face. This opens pore and moisture gets lost in the process. Avoid using soap as they are made up of alkalis. Try to use body wash and face wash having light components which re-hydrates your skin.
1. Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
It is extremely important to set your exfoliation routine set and down to pat just like cleansing and moisturizing. This will help get all the dirt out of your pores, remove dead skin and bring that smooth, glowing skin to the surface. The perfect routine is to cleans, exfoliate and then moisturize. It’s not just your face, but every part of your body, arms, legs, underarms everywhere.
2. Clean Up
If you go to sleep without cleaning off your make-up then it is a major mistake. With your skin under the make-up you put, it gets no breathing space at any point. This makes it vital for you to clean off everything and then head to bed so that your skin gets a proper sleep as well. All your fashion jewellery will not be able to work any magic if your skin is not healthy.
3. Spark Up Your Skin
After the whole cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing, do not forget to add sunscreen this summer. Extra things like facial serum, oil adds the needed glow and you don’t need use a lot of it. Sunscreen is an absolute, f you go out without any on, get ready to be super tanned or worse sun-burned. It is important to spark up your skin, bring that extra zest to it and still protect it.
- Vata Skin Type
The Vata type is characterized by dry, rough, wrinkled, and thin skin with small pores. It is highly sensitive to dry windy weather and can get easily dehydrated. If not treated with care, vata skin can age faster and look dry and flaky always.
Tips for Vata Skin Care
- Apply products that contain a fusion of essential oils and natural herbs
- Try to minimize the level of your mental and emotional stress as it pumps out vital juices out of the skin and makes it dehydrated
- Drink at least 8 glass of water every day and consume juicy fruits in your regular diet
- Correct the Vata imbalance by taking Vata Churna and Vata Tea
- Pitta Skin Type
Pitta type is characterized by fair, sensitive, and soft skin. It is vulnerable to freckles and moles and has tolerance to hot and spicy food. In absence of proper care, this skin type can develop rashes, acne, or sunburns.
Tips for Pitta Skin Care
- Apply products that produce cooling effect on the skin
- Protect yourself from harsh Sun rays by applying natural Sun protection creams
- Avoid consuming hot and spicy food and exercising in the hot area
- Drink plenty of water every day and consume healthy organic food
- Avoid the application of chemical-based cosmetics
- Kapha Skin Type
People with Kapha type have oily, heavy, soft, dull, dense skin with large pores. Compared to other two types, this one is less prone to ageing and wrinkles. This skin type is susceptible to enlarged pores, excessive oil, blackheads, and pimples. If not treated well, it can develop cystic acne.
Tips for Kapha Skin Care
- Stay away from oily, fried, and heavy foods and switch to green leafy vegetables
- Detoxify your body with fruits and vegetables and keep your digestive system in order
- Consume Kapha Churna and Kapha Tea to correct the kapha imbalance in your body
- Drink plenty of water every day and eat more of fruits and green vegetables
After you have identified your skin type, the next step is to choose the right products. A right kind of skin care with right kind of products leads to healthy and glowing skin. The best way to do this is by opting for natural and herbal products. Market is flooded with natural skin care products but always remember that the word ‘natural’ is not regulated and the authenticity of its claim needs to be checked every time.
Exposure to pollutants and sun rays leads to a dull and dry skin. Most of us these days have a lifestyle that requires exposure to the outer environment. Over exposure to the external environment leaves our skins parched and lifeless. Indeed, proper skin care is a key to acquiring radiant skin for regaining the lost facial charm and also the confidence that is considered as the reflection of our inner strength.
Face masks are considered as the best way to enhance the appearance of the lifeless skin. Be it an oily, dry or normal skin, face packs help to cope well with the skin problems and also offer radiant skin.
There are numerous benefits of applying face masks on the facial skin. It moisturizes, tones, cleanses and rejuvenates the skin from within. There are several ready to use face masks available on the market these days for every skin type. Though, it is important to consider a face mask according to the age of a person. For example – a tightening face pack is not meant for the people of lesser age. It is best for the people in their forties or fifties as it aids in the lifting of the sagging skin.
Benefits of Using Face Masks
- Face masks are excellent cleaners that deeply cleanse the skin and rejuvenates the texture of the skin.
- Facial masks are the bleaching agents and aids in lightening the skin tone.
- Application of face masks helps in regaining the elasticity of the skin by making it firmer. If used on a regular basis, it prevents the skin from sagging that is often the result of aging.
- Face packs absorb the unwanted oil from the epidermis and open the clogged pores by removing the dead skin cells from the skin.
- It effectively deals with the problem of sun tanning and offers even skin tone to the entire face.
- It also works as a stress reliever by boosting up the flow of oxygen to the facial skin.
- As most of the face pack contain anti-oxidants, it aids in fighting the skin infections and helps to reduce skin dryness.
- If you are dealing with acne, scars or pimples on the surface of the skin, application of a good face mask on the skin are the best remedies to achieve significant results.
- Offers soft and supple skin for the user.
- Also, provides you with younger looking skin.
Definitely, knowing the perfect beauty care tips becomes the inevitable thing for them. You should see this condition as a normal thing, since it is a part of process. The first thing you need to know is about the way to prevent the hair breakage while you sleep. The tips can be applied for all hair types. You are recommended to wrap your hair up in silk or satin scarves. That should be done at night or sleep on silk or satin pillows.
And then, what are the other beauty care tips you must know very well? The next point you must know is about the perfect skin care tips. Sometimes, the teenagers have the wrong perception about the right idea of make up. They simply put the make up on their face. But, that is not the right thing. The key is in the inner beauty. Feeling beautiful inside, you will be more attractive to others on the outside.
Please remember that keeping your skin as natural as possible is the main important point in this explanation. So, it will be better to try and keep makeup in the most minimal way. You can be all out just for special occasions, such as parties. By paying attention to the beauty care tips above, you can perform the great natural beauty for everyone.