- Vata Skin Type
The Vata type is characterized by dry, rough, wrinkled, and thin skin with small pores. It is highly sensitive to dry windy weather and can get easily dehydrated. If not treated with care, vata skin can age faster and look dry and flaky always.
Tips for Vata Skin Care
- Apply products that contain a fusion of essential oils and natural herbs
- Try to minimize the level of your mental and emotional stress as it pumps out vital juices out of the skin and makes it dehydrated
- Drink at least 8 glass of water every day and consume juicy fruits in your regular diet
- Correct the Vata imbalance by taking Vata Churna and Vata Tea
- Pitta Skin Type
Pitta type is characterized by fair, sensitive, and soft skin. It is vulnerable to freckles and moles and has tolerance to hot and spicy food. In absence of proper care, this skin type can develop rashes, acne, or sunburns.
Tips for Pitta Skin Care
- Apply products that produce cooling effect on the skin
- Protect yourself from harsh Sun rays by applying natural Sun protection creams
- Avoid consuming hot and spicy food and exercising in the hot area
- Drink plenty of water every day and consume healthy organic food
- Avoid the application of chemical-based cosmetics
- Kapha Skin Type
People with Kapha type have oily, heavy, soft, dull, dense skin with large pores. Compared to other two types, this one is less prone to ageing and wrinkles. This skin type is susceptible to enlarged pores, excessive oil, blackheads, and pimples. If not treated well, it can develop cystic acne.
Tips for Kapha Skin Care
- Stay away from oily, fried, and heavy foods and switch to green leafy vegetables
- Detoxify your body with fruits and vegetables and keep your digestive system in order
- Consume Kapha Churna and Kapha Tea to correct the kapha imbalance in your body
- Drink plenty of water every day and eat more of fruits and green vegetables
After you have identified your skin type, the next step is to choose the right products. A right kind of skin care with right kind of products leads to healthy and glowing skin. The best way to do this is by opting for natural and herbal products. Market is flooded with natural skin care products but always remember that the word ‘natural’ is not regulated and the authenticity of its claim needs to be checked every time.